10.14.2006

On to the next

I'm enjoying the relaxing Saturday evening tonight. I did the Barn Sale in Mathews today so its time for sleep and relaxing and start back in the studio tomorrow for the next thing that is due. The show was pretty good, but I think numbers where done from last year. I sold some big new pieces which of course really excites me but I was wondering if maybe I didn't have enough mid-range priced things for everyone that was looking. After every show I have to sit down and analyze what I think worked and what I didn't. You learn so much and then other times you have no clue how to call it. Anyways, everyone who came out to say Hi, I really appreciate the firmilar faces and encouragement. It makes those long days and short nights worth while.

I think I'll sign off and take a nice hot bath and get my book. Peace!

No comments: