7.19.2007

Off to get kiln

I've just been packing up pots for a show I'm doing with The Circle Of Eight in Greenwood Sc at the Greenwood Art Council. Next Friday the 27th is a opening. I think it will be fun to go. I'm from Greenwood and it will be nice to see some familiar faces.
Tomorrow we pack up the car and the kids to head down to Greenville N.C. and take apart the kiln I"m getting. If I haven't said it already it is very special to me to be getting this kiln from such a good potter and wonderful women. Since Ann was is a mom also and made pots while her kids where growing up I feel like the equipment will have some good vibes coming from it. Hopefully my pots will turn out as good as Ann's one day.
We will also have a chance to visit with my husbands family which the kids are looking forward too. I'll check back in when we get back. Have a good weekend!

No comments: