6.10.2006

My other job

Joey told the story of the birthday part best, so I had to just copy this from his blog. I enjoy doing parties for the kids because I just want to see there happy little faces when all the treats come out!
Birthday Party
We had a little birthday party this weekend for the twins - who turn three. It really does not seem like it's been three years since they were born - well, I guess sometimes it does.Anyway, it was my kind of event - short and to the point, without tons of people. It was a Hello Kitty party, and all little girls, except for Quaid. This may be the last time he isn't too excited to be surrounded by all girls.We filled up a couple of little swimming pools with glycerin and some other ingredients to make giant bubbles. There was minimal whining over stuff, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.These are the three obligatory kid's pictures.
posted by Joey Lawler at 8:15 PM 0 comments links to this post
6.06.2006

No comments: