3.28.2009

Late Saturday night

Quick post just to say "hi".
I'm currently waxing and glazing pots for a kiln load to fire tomorrow. I have two shows next weekend so I'm trying to get a head a bit. I found this week to be very long. I had a lot of drama with my online course that I had to deal with and I guess the rain for four days here just dragged on and on. I do hope my flowers look wonderful in a few weeks.

I got some disappointing news the other day. It seems the ACC organization decided to close two of there shows. One was the November show here in Charlotte that I was going to do for the first time. I've had a few folks tell me that the kind of think it is a blessing in disguise because the show has not done so well in recent years. All in all I was a bit excited to do a show this big. I guess I'll throw my hat into some other venue's and see what happens.

We took the kids to see Monster vs. Aliens today. It was pretty funny. The guy below was my favorite character. OH....FLAGNOG!

No comments: