11.25.2006

Cloud nine

I've been having a wonderful vacation( so to say). The McConnell's sale has gone really well for me. Yesterday I sold some big things I thought would most likely just end up in juried shows(funky, not the norm things) and I also got wonderful news in the mail! I was got the grant I had applied for a few months ago. I could not believe it! I owe a lot to Joey because he wrote mostly the whole thing for me because I was so busy that week and didn't have a clue as to how to Construct the narrative or the application for that matter! We are both pretty excited and pretty scared at the thought of finally building a salt kiln for me. I didn't get the whole amount that it will cost to build the whole kiln but I did get the money to help me pay for most of the equipment. What a great end of November it has been!

No comments: