11.05.2006

Sunday update

Not to much to report that is different than the norm this weekend. I worked on pretty much packing pots, staining large bowls and salt/pepper sets. I always threw some pieces for pillar candle holders. I try something new with those, so I'll tak some photo's when they are done. I'm trying to cram a lot in this week since I have Shelby next weekend. I really need to beef up my inventory these next two weeks because I've got orders where I just need random inventory plus two more shows. November will fly by for me I know!

Good family weekend. Joey worked on painting our kitchen and running errands with the kids. I took Quaid to a birthday party at a skating rink. Thank goodness he wasn't into skating on the actual rink( just the carpet) so I didn't have to get any skates on myself. ( Though I have to say I was quit the roller skater in my day!!!) Anyways, we had fun together.

I'll try to keep up my blog this week, but it may drop off at some point!

No comments: