5.18.2010

Teasets

Just a few things that I've been working on.
The Cleveland County Arts Guild, which is in Shelby, is hosting a juried show called "Made for Each Other". Here are a few sets I thought maybe I would enter. Today I worked on these plates and platters. I also made a few more test glazes so I hope they come out of the kiln with some good results. ( MUST GET NEW GLAZES!)

I'm stocking up on my normal inventory for Larkspur. I'm sort of stuck on what to make that is new and fresh or maybe I should say, old but impressive to go along with the normal mugs, bowls, tiles and bottles that sell the most.
Decisions, decisions......

2 comments:

Connie said...

I got all excited, I thought, YES! I'm going to apply with salt and pepper shakers. Then I went to the website and saw it was only cream and sugar. Oh well....

Jen Mecca said...

You know I guess it could be a great title for salt and pepper shaker also!
I love to be in another salt and pepper show. Haven't made them in a long time and I need to get back on that!