9.27.2010

Cup show

Sometimes it takes me a while to actually check out shows that I've sent off work too. If you look REALLY closely at that middle pedestal in this photo you'll see my aqua mug. ( Time for a magnifying glass..right?!) You can get on Barrett Clay Works website and view all the cups in this show. Once again, there are some pretty cool ones and I'm always amazed at the things folks come up with. I love cup and teapot shows! Busy glazing and finishing up stuff, working right along.

I enjoyed listening to The Smiths this weekend, some books on tape and hearing the kids play Spy in the backyard. Today its raining, which is much needed here in good old York. Our grass is crackly and brown and I know fall is soon on its way.

4 comments:

jim said...

looks like a nice exhibition. need a closeup of that cup. congrats on getting published in the pottery book too.

Ron said...

Cool. Mine must be off to the side somewhere. The Smiths, that's good studio music.

Jen Mecca said...

If you all get a chance look at the slide show. Its always interesting to see what judges pick!

Scott Smith said...

I wonder if the rain over the past couple of days will bring new life back to the grass... OH JOY... more mowing. I'm ready for fall. If I never see another 90+ day again it will be too soon.