9.29.2010

Its hump day...

These where a few batter bowls, olive trays and large serving dish waiting to go into the kiln the other day. I love it when I get a moment to shot a fast photo in the morning day light. New little salt shakers- I haven't made these in ages...
Anyone got a free ticket to get down to the Mall in Washington so I can hang out with all the folks waiting to see John Stewart. We don't have cable and if we did I'd have to Tee-vo all the Daily Show's episodes because of the time of day it is on and the kids being right there for bedtime. Everything in my parents house-hold stops at 7:00 when John comes on. I swear some days he is so on the money about everything going on I just want to jump through the screen and shake his hand. ( I usually watch clips of his show late at night on the computer).

The week keeps trucking along and Saturday will soon be here. Always so much going on before a big sale....
Have a good middle of the week everyone out in Cyber land!

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

I'm sorry you're missing this event, I'm sorry to be missing it myself. Maybe we'll get to see clips on the internet. If anyone has a link to some clips let me know.
Thanks,

Scott Smith said...

Did you see this one? http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101005/bs_yblog_upshot/stewart-jokes-about-sanchez-firing-ex-cnn-host-apologizes

Jon Stewart is a funny guy.