9.15.2010

Interesting Read

I just saw that a friend of mine Chuck Young posted this article on facebook. Give it a read and tell me what you think?
Its titled "The Case Against Art Show Entire Fees".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-grant/the-case-against-art-show_b_708624.html

I'm headed out to throw like a mad-women today. Wednesdays are turning out to be great days to work because I can put the kids on the bus both ways to and from school. They have to get the bus and 6:30 and don't get home until 4:30 which tugs at a mothers heart string but its the only day I do this. I also tend to shower them with some sort of homemade treat because I feel so guilty! Cookies and milk for everyone!!

3 comments:

Linda Starr said...

that's a real long day for children, I'll check out the article.

Jen Mecca said...

It is...guilt, guilt...

cookingwithgas said...

interesting article- and i have thoughts but I need to sat out of trouble....