9.14.2010

What to send..what to send

I have to send pots out to the blogger show this week. I think I must have spent a 1/2 hour trying to decide what pieces worked together, what price point I needed to have for a good selection, did I have to much of one color and not enough of the other. I have never spent so much mind energy on this before but I find myself these days going back and forth on what to send to shows that just have an open door invitation for pots! So anyways...I just finished up grading some tests and I'm headed back out to the studio to do some packing on a special order. Maybe when I look back over at the group, it will all make sense! ( Meredith..you can chime in on anything you see..! HA)

5 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

Hi Jen- the bowl, the vase and the teapot are calling my name as a group,
Will the plate hang? We have wall space.
And that covered casserole is divine...
I am having a hard time too- are you shipping or sending?

Jen Mecca said...

shipping...

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh yes, the cute teapot indeed :)

Jen Mecca said...

Don't you all think if I have a teapot on the Blog sale that I should not have one in the actual show??

cookingwithgas said...

I forgot about the one in the online- but hey you put it in the line up!
Yea- maybe send something else but you know how Gary and I love teapots!