3.11.2010

Happy to be a Guest


On March 20th I'll be joining my fellow pottery pal Ron Philbeck at his annual Spring Sale. Ron has a great set up out in Shelby. He and his wife Sarah have a wonderful house that Ron and his Dad built along with an studio/showroom. They have worked hard for the last few years trying to get some landscaping done and home improvements finished. I'm always amazed everytime I visit what new things they have been up too . It also always fun going to another potters home to view all the great pots they have collected and Ron has some selection!!

The date is Saturday, March 20th from 10 am till 4pm here at the pottery. The address is 757 Wallace Grove Road. Shelby, NC 28150. You can use MapQuest to find your way.

I know Ron has been working really had this year on his earthenware pots and they just keep looking better and better. I think he plans on having a pretty big selection of work!
I to will have some new pots for the sale. I have been working on my evolving surface since Christmas and although the process is slow, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Please come by and say hello. Ron and I love to talk about pots and potters and other fun stuff!


If you get a chance today, stop by Ron's blog and wish him a Happy 40th birthday!

2 comments:

ang design said...

sweeet... hope its a great sale for you both..

Polish Pottery said...

this one finished, nice backround color