10.26.2008

Good Tunes For The Soul


We had a good weekend and I think I'll post something about it maybe tomorrow. Tonight I"m working on some computer stuff and put on the headphones for a little escape. I like to go to the NPR's live concert website and pick different people that I don't normally listen to. Its called XPN Fridays and Helen Light usually introduces the bands. I like listening to these because its all live and I love alittle insight into the people behind the music. I guess its the same way I feel about a pot. If I like the potter, I appreciate the pot alittle bit more! This evening I was feeling like I really needed to mellow out so I knew that Damien Rice was the guy for me! Click on this link below and you can check out Damien live in concert.



3 comments:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Hi Jen! This looks interesting. I lovef NPR but didn't know about XPN Fridays. I'll check it out!

amy said...

We saw Damien in Asheville several years ago and he put on a great concert- while his recordings are mellow, his show was pretty intense.

Jen Mecca said...

I would love to see him in concert. I think he's got to be a pretty intense little man. Much like my husband!
jen