3.31.2008

Weekend review

It has been a cold, windy and cloudy weekend. I think we are going to have rain all week here! We did manage to get outside a bit and air out our brains this weekend. Once again we had birthday parties to attend and our usual Saturday clean-up around the house. I managed to fire a kiln, work a bit more on large bowls and try my hand once more at my relish dishes. Yesterday I spent part of my time teaching a girl who babysits for me how to throw a pot. She wanted to trade babysitting for throwing so I took her up on it. She was quite the natural even with the porcelain. Her father is a painter and her mother a former print maker, so its in her gene's.

Here are the kids being entertained with these masks we made Saturday night. Nothing better for entertainment than construction paper, markers and string!

No comments: