10.11.2008

Barn sale Check-In

I'm winding down my day from the Barn Sale. I just wanted to put a quick little post up and tomorrow I will get some photo's down loaded and put up for everyone to see.

It was a beautiful day weather wise and at the beginning of the day there where a ton of folks walking around so I think many people came out to view a lot of pottery. I saw lots of students and familiar faces that I took some snap shots of. Joey even came out to help me towards that end of the day and of course, I always enjoy having him around. Thanks to all who came by my booth and said HI.

We ended the day with a great meal at my folks along with my sister and her family. They all came down from Raleigh for a visit since we'll all be scattered this Thanksgiving. Once again the topic for most of the meal was on the election and the economy. I don't think a day goes by that we can get away from it! I know many people came in my booth and said they where buying a lot of practical things this time around.

Check back in a day or so for some photo's. Hope everyone is having a good start of fall weekend

1 comment:

Becky said...

Jen, it was so good to see you today. And I hope the sale was good for you! Today was my virgin excursion to the Barn Sale. Will definitely mark it on the calendar for next year!