12.16.2008

Pots in Use


My friend Laura from Charleston Sc sent me this photo today of some roses she gave to her daughter after a dance program. This is an old vase I made most likely back when Quaid was a baby and I was still working with matt glazes. It was so nice of her to think of me and send it. I love getting photo's like this and knowing my pots are being put to good use.

I had 1/2 of a potter's work day. I delivered pots with my friend Julie to a gallery called Wooden Stone in Davidson Nc.The Circle group has a display there so we went up to fluff and trade out some items. Davidson is such a pretty little town to visit with some very nice restaurants. We enjoyed a roasted veggie sandwich and garden salad while discussing our studio spaces. Always nice to catch up with friends!


Tomorrow I am here at home enjoying one last day of quiet before the children get out of school. I'm already dreaming of that good cup of coffee I'm going to have in the morning.

1 comment:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

How nice to see your piece being used - and for such a happy occasion... Hope you enjoyed your last day of quiet!