8.24.2010

Back In The Saddle

( If only I did have a horse..how fun would that be!)

I'm back in the studio which feels great!





The kids have had sort of a bumpy start to the new school transition but hopefully that will get better and better. The twins are in the same class so we are keeping our fingers crossed that it works out!



I'm pretty excited about some juried shows that I have gotten into for the Fall line up! A few are up in Massachusetts, one is in Paughkeepsie, NY and of course my pots are on display at the moment in New Jersey. Not to mention all the stuff going on here in North Carolina. I have to admit, living in ( well near) a state that is so rich in ceramics really helps to keep my career moving along.



Today I meet a whole new group of ceramic students so I'm gearing up for that and my online art history classes are back under way. Things feel a bit back to normal for me. I enjoy a routine.



Hope everyone had a great start to the work week as well!
Jen

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

best wishes to you too :)

Kari Weaver said...

Sounds like you've recharged your batteries.

Jen Mecca said...

vaaaoooommmmmmm!!