8.17.2010

Sayings

I've been a big fan of saying for the last few years. I even tried putting some on my work but it just didn't take or I couldn't seem to work it out....

Yesterday I ran across a plaque in a magazine that said this below and I thought it was great!


Be bold be thankful
be quiet be original
Be spontaneous be
punctual be a
star be young be
loving be crazy
be loud be random
be aborable be
unique be daring
be obnoxious
be Yourself!



I thought it was pretty neat.

I'm still not able to get back in my studio yet. I may try tomarrow evening. More soon!

4 comments:

Kari Weaver said...

Right on!

Tracey Broome said...

This is so great, I'm putting it on my desktop, I can be many of those things all at once, haha!!

Jen Mecca said...

You can find this plaque in the Signals cataloge. I may get it for my studio. Thanks for all your comments on my last post from the weekend. I am going to post more about that when I get the kids up and feeling ok with school.
Jen

Jan Wax said...

Enjoying your pottery blog. I've just started one!
http://www.aclayjournal.blogspot.com