3.21.2007

Forum

I was having trouble yesturday posting something on the Mudmama's webpage so I emailed Lana, I just got a reply back that I thought I would post just in case others where having proublems. I admit I am horrible when it comes to the computer and figuring things out so maybe its just me but just in case..here is the email I got back. Jen

Hi Jen,

Lana Wilson forwarded your address to me, so I know you were having problems posting/reading. Perhaps these few instructions might help...

In order to post to the forum, first you must be a registered member and it appears that you are now. Next, you must be logged in (you can log in at the upper right-hand corner of the main forum page). Then you will be able to post or reply to any part of the forum. As to reading the posts, all you need to do is click on the individual subjects to see the posts and anyone can read the forum even without being logged in.

As a member of both ClayArt and this forum, I can tell you that ClayArt also has members who feel it is difficult to use. As with all things new/different, it takes time to get used to change. ClayArt is an e-mail based program with literally thousands of messages incoming each day and unfortunately we do not have the webspace or transfer capacity to run a forum in that form, nor do we have enough people to staff such a project which requires full-time people to monitor the system daily. We want this to be a user friendly forum, but it will take time for everyone to get used to something new, so please be patient with us and don't give up on posting/replying/reading the forum. If you still have trouble, please let me know. Hope this helps...

Sincerely,

________________________

No comments: