6.20.2007

New Blog

My husband has been working on a new blog for the group of potters that I'm in , Circle Of Eight. Its not totally done but so far looks pretty good. In a few days I'll post the site so you can go check it out. We are hoping to put information on upcoming shows that we all are involved with as well as comments and posts from all of us talking about what is going in the world of pottery here around the Charlotte area or I guess just our studio's.



I also wanted to mention another pottery friend of mine named Vicki Gill or Blue Gill Pottery who had started a blog and has a nice website. Vicki has the coolest stamp collection and makes really nice trays with all sorts of texture on them. She has a great studio right outside of Gastonia and teaches workshops there. If your in or around this area, you should go by and visit!

No comments: