5.22.2009

Is it Friday....again...already?

The girls are out of school today so part of my day will be "mommy time". I'm anxious to unload my kiln today and see the test I've put in. I always love seeing tests but I drag my heels on making tests.

Here are just a few shots of things drying in my studio. I'm looking forward to a good weekend of working. Our community pool opens this weekend so hopefully Joey and the kids can have some fun there while I get down to business. ( To cold yet for me to put on a suit!)
Only two more weeks until the Larkspur show that I do every summer. Crunch time! I also start a new Art History class next week so I need to make sure everything on my web page is all set for that. Busy, busy time of the year in May for me. School is ending, Larkspur show, clay class ending, the girls birthday and my own. I'll be in and out with posts.
You all have a good Memorial Day...stay safe if your driving anywhere!

No comments: