6.15.2008

Happy Fathers Day

A very happy fathers day to all of you out there. Dads are so different these days; they do so much more to help out mom and raise kids. Joey is very hands-on with our three and I know we are very equal is raising our gang ( even though I DO butt in sometimes.......I got to be honest about that weather its good thing or not...once your a mom ALWAYS a mom). Our kids will have a great relationship with both of us as they become adults. No studio for me today, Joey has asked for what may be an impossible task for me to do for him - cook a meal totally from one of his fancy cooking magazines. We'll see if I can pull this off! It may be like an I LOVE LUCY show since I hardly cook anything challenging anymore these days.
Have a great day and I'll be back with pottery talk soon.

No comments: