5.06.2007

Weekend update

Quick post today - its Sunday and I'm on a time crunch of free time..lots of need to get myself out to the studio since I have free time from now until bedtime. I had a busy weekend because it was my mom's birthday and my sister and I planned a girls weekend for her so yesterday was spent shopping and just hanging out with my mom, sister and my niece. Joey and took my niece to see Spider Man last night so I was on bedtime duty and couldn't get back out to work until 9. Today is really my last day to make things because the next two evening are for teaching and a concert Quaid is singing in at his school. Tomorrow I'm going to try and be creative and figure out how I can maybe do some work in my studio and keep the twins happy. If it is a nice warm day usually the pool can occupy them for a good hour or so. Now that I've taken the plastic off my studio so I can see the whole backyard it makes it easy to just let them play and I can work more in short periods of time. We'll see how that goes. I don't think I'll get all my list of things made that I wanted to. In fact, I decide to try some small planters with herbs in them for the sale coming up this weekend for mothers day. I like making planters but they only seem to sell at certain times so we'll see if this is a good gift idea. Yes...kind of a sell-out item but sometimes you need to try stuff like this I think.
Hope your weekend was a good one!

No comments: